Davanden Boarding Kennels & Cat Motel
With the new law regarding the micro chipping of all dogs. From April 2016 all dogs coming into kennels must be micro chipped under our licensing agreement with the local council.
- Any dog showing aggressive behaviour to a member of staff will be refused entry. If you are in any doubt we recommend you bring your dog for a visit before your booking date.
- An up to date vaccination card must be produced before any pet is allowed into the Kennels.
- All rates are charged on a day in day out basis.
- We operate a no refund of deposit policy.
- No refund of payment offered for early collection from checkout date.
- Payment in full before any pet released from kennels.
- Pets are left entirely at the owners risk.
- Any Pets sharing a facility, the owners will be responsible for any additional costs incurred during their pets stay.
- Dogs not collected within seven days of checkout day , the management have the right to sell or transfer your pet to another kennels at a cost to the owner.
- Fees are payable by Cash, Debit card, Credit card or Cheque.
- We do operate through the Christmas holidays, but there are no check ins after the 23rd and checkouts before the 27th December. Christmas day and Boxing day are charged at double the daily rate.